Thursday – Sunday, 10:00am – 4:00pm
The Museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
FREE FIRST SUNDAYS: Enjoy free admission on the first Sunday of each month, courtesy of the Nypro Foundation.
- Adults: (18+) $12
- Seniors: (65+) $10
- Students: (with ID) $5
- Children: (13-17) $5
- Children under 13: FREE
Card to Culture Program: Massachusetts EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare cardholders receive up to four (4) $2.00 general admission tickets. This discount program is offered in collaboration with the Mass Cultural Council, the Department of Transitional Assistance, Massachusetts Health Connector, and the Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program.
Museums for All is a national, branded access program that encourages individuals of all backgrounds to visit museums regularly and build lifelong museum habits. Simply show your SNAP card at The Museum of Russian Icons and receive $2.00 general admission tickets for up to 4 people.
Museum Admission is free to:
- New England Museum Association (NEMA) members
- American Alliance of Museums (AAM) members
- North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) members
- Employees and docents of other museums (with Museum ID or business card)
- K-12 teachers with school ID or Massachusetts Teachers’ Association membership card
- All active duty military and their families (with ID)
- Military veterans (with ID)
For information on group tours click here.
Photography for personal use is allowed in the galleries. Please help us preserve our collections: do not use a flash or tripod. For information on commercial photography, please contact us at info(at)museumofrussianicons.org. Click here for our full photography policy.