Your Support is Now More Critical than Ever
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak and concern for the safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff, the Museum closed its doors on March 16th. From that time forward, all the income that was generated by admissions, programming, gift shop, and tea room purchases has ceased.
We are relying on memberships and donations to make up for these shortfalls in the Museum’s budget. So we are asking that you consider making a donation, or to join/renew your membership today and even consider upgrading to a higher level. To thank you and to offset this period of closure, we are offering three extra months of membership to those who renew or join during this crisis.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to reopening the Museum and getting back to what we do best: sharing our innovative programming and the outstanding collection of icons and artifacts.
All members receive unlimited free general admission to the Museum for one year, a 10% discount on most Museum Shop purchases, reduced fees for most Museum programs and special events, and invitations to special Member-only events.
- Family $75 (2 named adults plus 4 children under 18)
- Individual $45 (single membership)
- Student with ID $25 (single membership)
- Senior (59+) $25 (single membership)
- Senior (dual) $45 (2 named adults)
LIBRARIES & NON-PROFITS
Organizations registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit receive six reusable membership cards that each allows up to six general admissions (cannot be used for guided tours). Organizations at this level also receive reduced rental fees for meetings and special events.
Your membership includes ONE Annual Family Membership (free admission for two named adults plus 4 children under 18), and membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program, which grants most member benefits at over 1,100 participating museums. Philanthropic members are listed in the Annual Report and receive invitations to special Philanthropic Member-only events.
- Bronze $100 – Includes two guest admissions each year, $25 tax deductible*
- Silver $250 – Includes two additional guests each visit, $175 tax deductible*
- Gold $500 – Includes four additional guests each visit, $425 tax deductible*
- Platinum $1,000 – Includes six additional guests each visit, $925 tax deductible*
*subject to tax laws
Corporate members receive unlimited free admission for employees plus special discounts. Join by calling the museum at 978.598.5000 x117.
- Sapphire $500: Unlimited free general admission for employees (with ID).
- Ruby $1000: Unlimited free general admission for employees (with ID) and 10% off rental fees for meetings and special events.
- Emerald $5,000: Unlimited free general admission for employees (with ID) and 15% off rental fees for meetings and special events.
- Diamond $10,000: Unlimited free general admission for employees (with ID) and one guest, one free rental per year,* and 20% off rental fees for meetings and special events.
* Rental fees cannot exceed $2000, some restrictions may apply.
Membership make great gifts! To purchase a gift membership please call the Museum: 978.598.5000. Please allow two weeks for your recipient to receive their membership cards.