Visitors and staff are required to wear masks regardless of vaccination status. Disposable masks are available at the front desk.
Hours: Thursday – Sunday, 11:00am – 5:00pm
The Museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, and the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
Adults: (18+) $12
Seniors: (65+) $10
Students: (with ID) $5
Children: (13-17) $5
Children under 13: FREE
Massachusetts EBT, WIC, and ConnectorCare health insurance plan cardholders receive a discounted admission of $2 per person during regular hours of museum operation. The discount applies for up to four people per card, per visit, valid for general admission only. This discount program is offered in collaboration with the Massachusetts Cultural Council, the Executive Office of Health and Human Services Department of Transitional Assistance, Massachusetts Health Connector, and the Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) Nutrition Program.
Museum Admission is free to:
- The New England Museum Association (NEMA) members
- The American Alliance of Museums (AAM) members
- North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) members
- Employees and docents of other museums (with Museum ID or business card)
- K-12 teachers with school ID or Massachusetts Teachers’ Association membership card
- All active-duty military and their families (with ID)
- Military veterans (with ID)
The Museum is ADA compliant.
The Museum does not offer assessments for icons or any art. We recommend contacting the Appraisers Association of America.
Photography for personal use is allowed in the galleries. Please help us preserve our collections by refraining from the use of a flash or tripods. For information on commercial photography, please contact us at info(at)museumofrussianicons.org.