Tuesday – Friday: 11AM to 4PM
Saturday and Sunday: 11AM to 5PM
First Sunday of the Month: Free admission all day!
The Museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
The Museum is offering free admission for furloughed federal employees and their immediate families until the shutdown is over.
To take advantage of the federal employee free admission offer, please show a valid government identification card.
Seniors (59 and over) $7
Students (with ID) $5
Children (3-17) $5
Children under 3 FREE
Massachusetts EBT cardholders receive a discounted admission of $2 during all regular hours of museum operation. Cash only. The discount applies for up to four people per card, per visit. This discount program is offered in collaboration with the Massachusetts Cultural Council and the Executive Office of Health and Human Services’ Department of Transitional Assistance.
Museum Admission is free to:
- The New England Museum Association (NEMA) members
- The American Alliance of Museums (AAM) members
- North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) members
- Employees and docents of other museums (with Museum ID or business card)
- K-12 teachers with school ID or Massachusetts Teachers’ Association membership card
- All active duty military and their families (with ID)
The Museum is fully ADA compliant.
Photography for personal use is allowed in the galleries. Please help us preserve our collections by refraining from the use of a flash or tripods. For information on commercial photography, please contact us at info(at)museumofrussianicons.org.