Reservations are no longer required to visit the Museum. We ask that visitors follow the Department of Public Health advisory that recommends all unvaccinated residents continue to wear masks in indoor settings and when unable to socially distance.
Hours: Thursday – Sunday, 11:00am – 5:00pm
The Museum is closed on the following holidays: Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
Adults: (18+) $12
Seniors: (65+) $10
Students: (with ID) $5
Children: (13-17) $5
Children under 13: FREE
Massachusetts EBT cardholders receive a discounted admission of $2 during all regular hours of museum operation. The discount applies for up to four people per card, per visit. This discount program is offered in collaboration with the Massachusetts Cultural Council and the Executive Office of Health and Human Services’ Department of Transitional Assistance.
Museum Admission is free to:
- The New England Museum Association (NEMA) members
- The American Alliance of Museums (AAM) members
- North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM) members
- Employees and docents of other museums (with Museum ID or business card)
- K-12 teachers with school ID or Massachusetts Teachers’ Association membership card
- All active duty military and their families (with ID)
- Military veterans (with ID)
The Museum is ADA compliant.
Photography for personal use is allowed in the galleries. Please help us preserve our collections by refraining from the use of a flash or tripods. For information on commercial photography, please contact us at info(at)museumofrussianicons.org.