May 14, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sunday, May 14, 1:00 – 5:00 PM at Clinton Town Hall (242 Church Street, Clinton, MA–across the park from the Museum)
Adults $15 in advance, $20 at the door, Seniors $10 in advance, $12 at the door, Children 3-17 $8 in advance, $10 at the door.
Please note: Tickets can only be purchased on www.eventbrite.com.
The Russian Matryoshka Club presents its second annual MA-MAtryoshka Festival on May 14, Mother’s Day. Featuring Barynya Balalaika Duo, dance, art, crafts, international food, vendors, a mobile spa & sauna and more! Festival tickets include free same-day admission to the Museum of Russian Icons.
This year’s theme is the story of Russian Kokoshnik – a traditional Russian headdress worn by women and girls to accompany the sarafan–Russian folk costume. Decorate your own kokoshnik and you just might win a chance to walk the red carpet.
Activities will also include:
- Performaces from Russian Dance Studios
- Children’s Stage Performances
- Russian Fine Art Display
- Live Music, Musician and Composer Viktor Harlov
- Russian Souvenirs, jewelry, and artworks for sale
- Russian and International Food for Sale
- Crafts, face painting for kids and make-overs for mom
- Russian Mobile Sauna by the Clinton Central Park!
- Russian and International Dances will present:
- Russian Cultural Center Samovar, Acton, MA
- ABL DanceSport Center, West Boylston, MA