Museum of Russian Icons Community Scholarship – $1,000
Museum Founder Gordon B. Lankton established his landmark museum in the town of Clinton with the goal of giving back to the community, and also to introduce the town of Clinton to the world. In the spirit of his generosity, the Museum of Russian Icons is offering one $1,000 scholarship for a Clinton High School senior in good academic standing. The student should also be actively involved in Clinton’s community activities. The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded at graduation. Scholarship requirements are listed below.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Intending to pursue a degree in Arts and Humanities or humanistic Social Sciences
- Active in the Clinton community
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Essay
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Copy of Official Transcript
Letters of recommendation should speak to the student’s involvement in a school organization, a faith-based organization, or other community organizations and activities, and the positive impacts the students have made through their involvement.
How to Submit: Students can submit materials one of three ways:
- Use the web form below or CLICK HERE for a .pdf application
- Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or mail to 203 Union Street, Clinton, MA 01510
Deadline to Submit: May 1, 2022
Contact/Questions: Amy Consalvi, Director of Interpretation at aconsalvi(at)museumofrussianicons.org or (978) 598-5000 x125